An IT Managed Services Provider in Woodmead, Sandton seeks the skills of a Tele-marketing Executive to join their growing team.
The candidate will primarily be responsible for appointment setting and lead generation via tele-canvassing / telesales on behalf of the sales team, as a “market maker”, as well as other internal sales duties.
– Must have a minimum of 2-3 years proven skills and experience in telesales and telecanvassing.
– Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint working knowledge.
– Social media account management skills advantageous.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal.
– Ability to secure appointments with Senior Management over the phone.
– Excellent telephone etiquette.
– Ambitious and self-motivated.
– Strong administrative skills.
– IT Industry / IT Managed Services experience or knowledge beneficial.
JOB SPECIFICATION / DUTIES
– Telecanvassing and telesales
– Scheduling appointments
– Preparing quotes & proposals
– General sales administration duties
– Recording sales opportunities in the CRM system.
– Assisting with sales and marketing campaigns, where applicable.
The individual will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
If you are not proficient in telecanvassing and at securing appointments, please DO NOT APPLY.
IT Field Engineer
A dynamic, vibrant and growing IT company is looking for an IT Engineer who is motivated, driven, and passionate about technology and innovation. We are looking for someone who will actively participate and contribute to help improve the way we provide excellence in customer services. Travel to client sites will be required on a daily basis to resolve on-site support related issues.
– A+ N+ MCSE or similar preferable
– Microsoft Windows Desktop OS
– Basic Active Directory knowledge
– Basic Microsoft Windows Server OS knowledge
– IP Troubleshooting
– On-Site Customer Service experience
– 2 – 5 years’ experience essential
JOB SPECIFICATION / DUTIES
Responsibilities (Typical Day):
– Ensure calls are recorded in the CRM system, accurately documented and categorised
– Provide telephonic / remote support
– Respond either remotely or onsite depending on call complexity/ severity
– Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems
– Ensure that all the calls are responded to within required SLA
– Manage existing client base including growth analysis, proactive maintenance and capacity planning and make recommendations as needed
– Ensure monitoring systems (availability and usage) are kept up-to-date at all times
– Ensure clients are kept up to date regarding their calls
– Plan and implement system security policy, to include firewalls, host and client access, file permissions, and user accounts
– Conductresearch, evaluate, install, configure and troubleshoot all hardware, peripherals, and equipment necessary
On-going communication with superiors and clients
– Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
– Ability to work independently and in teams
– Positive attitude, portraying a professional image at all times
– Effective time management
– Ownership of tasks and using initiative
– Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
– Must have own reliable transport (essential)
– After hours availability on rotation bases
The individual will report to the Service Delivery Manager.
Business Development Consultant – New Business (BDC, BDE, BDM)
IT Managed Services Provider in Woodmead, Sandton seeks the skills and talent of External Sales Consultants to join their dynamic team. This Business Development Executive will primarily be responsible for bringing in bucket loads of new business, and closing hot leads.
You will have uncanny closing skills, diabolical negotiation and communication skills.
– 5 Years New Business Development or Direct External Sales experience.
– 2 – 3 Years sales experience in the IT industry.
– Advanced MS Office skills – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
– Brilliant Presentation skills
– Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal.
– Excellent command of the English language.
– Must be a hard closer.
– Confident, Ambitious, Driven & Self-motivated.
– IT Services experience or knowledge advantageous.
– Proven track record of target achievement – WE WILL CHECK!
– Sales & Marketing Diploma / Degree advantageous.
Performers are rewarded with high commission, quarterly pay bumps, incentives, gold stars and hats.
JOB SPECIFICATION / DUTIES
– Generating new business leads.
– Attending meetings and closing leads forwarded by tele-marketing team.
– Prospecting – Cold Calling and Tele-canvassing for new business.
– Ability to meet, engage and negotiate with High Level & Executive Management.
– Preparing quotations, proposals & presentations etc.
– General duties of an external sales representative.
– Recording sales opportunities in the SharePoint CRM.
– Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
– Attend staff and sales meetings, events etc.
Account Managers, Order-takers and sales people who only achieve 100% of their target, NEEDNOT APPLY. ONLY Hard-core, Highly Driven and Ambitious consultants wanted.
You love your clients, and are passionate about customer service to the extreme.
Your lifestyle and attitude is testament to your years of sales success.
If the above describes you to a tee, apply today! NB: Please include a photo with your CV.
If you do NOT have the above experience and skills, please DO NOT APPLY!